Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Song of the Day


**2/25/09

Paramore - Misery Business

---------It was by fate that I discovered Paramore: In 2006, I was at Tremont Music Hall to see This Providence, and Paramore was the headliner. I was standing around some pool tables, when I suddenly came across a dirty, sneaker-treaded twenty flattened on the floor. What'd I do with it? I bought Paramore's All We Know is Falling, and stuck around to watch Haley Williams belt out a killer cover of "Hero."


Cue to one year later, when Riot! came onto the scene with the massive help of "Misery Business." It's without a doubt the in-your-face-you-dirty-skank anthem for the girls who end up with the guy. It exudes energy, attitude, and confidence - the perfect remedy to get Paramore onto the mainstream scene. Get "Misery Business" from Paramore's second album Riot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...