Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stealing Music, Library Style

This itty bitty image uploaded from my phone is what can happen if you decide to get music from the library. It's a humongous stack - a four-year old girl helped me carry them! It's free like illegal downloads, but you're using resources beyond your own computer that won't give you a virus.

So far I've uploaded Ledisi's Lost and Found and Muddy Waters Mannish Boy. In the stack is a variety of artists like Neko Case, Gregory Isaacs, John Mayer and T.I. It's going to be quite the challenge finding today's song; I've got lots to sift through and still need to get stuff done today.

If you're a student like me, college libraries usually have killer CD libraries kept with the DVDs and recording equipment. It couldn't hurt to try it out, especially if you're the type to procrastinate.

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...