Sunday, February 27, 2011

Song of the Day

**2/27/11
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
--------------------Some people have New Year's resolutions, but this is my one-week resolution: I will post every day this week! I know, right? I mean, that's sort of what I should be doing anyways but I've been busy as a bee. Like that bee in the White Stripes video though, adorably lonely and such.

  Anyway, Foster the People make catchy pop-tinged haze rock that works well alongside Blur and the Gorillaz. The group from LA formed in 2009 and started some hype from a well-received performance at SXSW. They released a self-titled EP a month ago, and I'm looking forward to where they take their sound beyond the preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLK7hrRijes&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...