Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Song of the Day


**12/2/08

Lil' Wayne - I'm Me

-----------------What does the greatest swimmer in the 2008 Bejing Olympics listen to right before he takes off in a wave of gold? Why, Weezy of course. Confirmed reports have surfaced that Micheal Phelps, the sultan of the stroke, listens to I'm Me, Lil' Wayne's unabashed ego trip on Tha Carter III. Exuding a confidence reserved only for the greatest players in the game, "I'm Me" defines the ultimate contender, from school swim meets to the Olympic legends. And for an athlete whose Ipod headphones are as part of his uniform as a swim cap and goggles, Phelps could only hear the sounds of victory.


"Yes I am the best/and no I ain't positive I'm definite/I know the game like I'm reffing it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...