Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mix of the Day

Holden Beach, NC
Spring Break 2009 Mix:

Throwback/"Damn, I Haven't Heard That in a While!"

------------Because I was so thrilled to scavenge for the perfect old school songs for my vintage mix, I felt obliged to post the playlist. Now, I did an artist repeat with Sugar Ray, at the request of my housemates who love and miss the band. Besides that, the mix is quite enjoyable on a sunny-day or for a jam sesh with friends.



1. Sugar Ray - Every Morning

2. Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy With It

3. Britney Spears - Baby One More Time

4. N*SYNC - It's Gonna Be Me

5. Jimmy Eat World - In the Middle

6. The Goo Goo Dolls - Slide

7. Sugar Ray - Fly

8. LFO - Summergirls

9. Sublime - What I've Got

10. Nelly - Ride Wit Me

11. Crazytown - Butterfly

12. Shaggy - Angel

13. Earth, Wind, and Fire - September

14. Run DMC - It's Tricky

15. MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This

16. Sugar Ray - When It's Over

17. Uncle Cracker - Follow Me

18. Sugar Ray - Someday

19. Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...