Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Song of the Day

**11/9/10
Feist  - My Moon My Man
-----------------So interesting thing about this month: it's really busy, and I've had a lot of trouble trying to find time to think creatively. Writing has been down mostly because of an obnoxious amount of applications, forms, tests, exams and projects - thus, the life of a college sophomore.

  That being said, my mood may not be feisty but I'm in the mood for Feist. Girl calms me down, plain and simple. One of my professors put her on during class today, and I was shocked to think she was cool enough to listen to her! But hey, Feist clearly appeals to anyone with her caramel smooth voice and this OK Go inspired video.

Fun fact: Feist is a member of Broken Social Scene, and her song "Mushaboom" is on the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack (my new soundtrack obsession equivalent to that of Garden State).

Here's my November 9th resolution: I will make a VERY conscious effort to post more often!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltYq-jalYm0&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...