Thursday, April 8, 2010


**4/8/10

Bob Marley - One Love

-------------Or as TOMs shoes founder Blake Mycoskie would say, One for One. Today is Day Without Shoes Day, where followers of the TOMs footwear phenomenea walk around barefoot to get an idea of what kids without kicks go through every day.

I have a couple of pairs of TOMs, and I decided to partake in the movement. I'm shocked I didn't get a gigantic rock of gravel lodged into my heel, but for those who did, I'm sorry. Bob Marley's band, The Wailers, will be in town this Saturday at Legends, so for those who want to see the multimember reggae band, come out to the show. Bob Marley's "One Love" is for those who are barefooting it through rain, dirt and gravel every day.




To Find Out More About the TOMs Shoes Story, Visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...