Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Song of the Day


**3/3/10

Jump, Little Children - Mexico

---------If you're like me and patience comes to you as easy as five million dollars and a new car, then you understand my intense and passionate need to blow the popsicle stand I'm in as soon as all possible.

Maybe I'll say hola to mexico like today's Jump, Little Children Awh Isn't That The Most Precious Song From 8th Grade. If you listened to Between the Dim and the Dark back in 2004, you know this song made you wish to baby jesus you could get into driver's ed to get that liscense and whisk your mid-pubescent lady away...to Stonecrest or Marble Slab...but you had to be home by 9:30. And that's an extension.

But yeah. This song should bring back some sort of "oh why didn't I ask her to dance with me" regret or smirk at your flame of old. Have fun walking down memory lane!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo-Yw-7C95E



No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...