Monday, March 29, 2010

Song of the Day

**3/29/10

I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business - Old Man You're No Good at Talking Anymore

---------------Readers, it's been a Monday of all Mondays. After 48 hours of carrying my life on my back through the mountains, I woke up late for my 8 a.m. and made it just in time to do some Baroque-period waltzing (not kidding) with every beaten muscle in my body swearing in protest.

And then someone stole $40 right from under my nose. So to whatever broke college kid who stole from another broke college kid: Firetruck, Cee U Next Tuesday.

Sorry about that. To celebrate this Monday, I have a brooding, low-tempo mood-intentifying number from I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business new album, The World We Know.



One way you know an album is good is if your buddy who's putting in mad studio time working on his album and saving every penny he can for production says "It was worth the $20 I paid for it." Not many releases are worth their weight in record company gold nowadays, but The World We Know may be that exception.



Have a good one - hope mine improves!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLs0a3ZBsWY

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...