Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Albums I'm Excited to "Buy"

**9/1/10
-------------Happy September, everyone! Man oh man, you know I'm excited for...more classes? Either way, the number of albums I'm waiting to (ahem) "purchase" are astronomical and I'll never decide on even my top four. If there was any doubt that this summer's concert season was anything but awful, then at least you can hang on to some great fall albums coming your way. The reviews of many are already posted on SPIN.com and the like, but I've decided to save you some extra typing on the search bar and list some right here.

1. Of Montreal - False Priest Sept. 7

2. Chormeo - Business Casual

3. The Thermals - Personal Life Sept. 7

4. Anberlin - Dark is the Way, Light is the Place Sept. 21

5. Maroon 5 - Hand All Over Sept. 21

6. Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest Sept. 28

7. Jimmy Eat World - Invented Sept. 28

8. Megafaun - Heretofore - Sept.7

My reviews of these albums (whichever ones I select) are not going to be enormous, just a little blurb about whatever is going on in the album and how badly you must buy them. Believe me, you'll want all of these. Mmk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...