Saturday, September 4, 2010

Song of the Day


**9/4/10
Freedy Johnston - The Kind of Love We're In

------------Bad news, people, my record player broke. A certain relationship status of mine accidentally dropped it while moving in and now the needle is about as straight as spaghetti. Even though these things can be fixed, it happened right around the time I bought Ratatat on vinyl and I'll have to be patient until I get it fixed.

Current location: coffee shop. Song riding the steamy, deep smells of espresso: Freedy Johnston. It fits the breezy Saturday I'm finishing up and what better way than some jazzy, cabanna type guitar and one dude singing to a bobble-head puppy. Take a listen from his new album, Rain on the City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1U6UhPHoA4

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...