Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Song of the Day


**9/15/10
Gold Motel - We're on the Run
-----------I love getting requests. In fact if you enthusiastically tweet "Hey SongsAllSeven! Check out ___!" I'll likely shove aside any idea of who I wanted to post on in favor of your interest. So, in honor of one of my favorite followers, here's Gold Motel.

First impressions are everything, from the look of the album cover to the number of followers on Twitter - and that's before you even hear their music. With Gold Motel, I had very good vibes starting with the title of their new release, Summer House. Clear, beautiful vocals from Greta Morgan and a simple pop-indie melody make this band the perfect opener for Jenny and Johnny's I'm Having Fun Now.

"We're on the run" rambles through a devil-may-care highway adventure, not caring where the hell you are and racing time. Follow today's song with "Perfect in My Mind."

http://www.myspace.com/goldmotel

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...