Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Song of the Day


**9/2/09
Forever the Sickest Kids - Whoa Oh! (Me vs. Everyone)
------------Funny how we never leave the awkward, no-eye-contact interactions between the opposite sexes that should've been blown away in the dusty winds of high school. Alas, these fickle situations seem to sweep in regardless of the time that passes. So FTSK will gladly remind us of these unfortunately unforgettable moments, with a regretful chorus chant that goes:

"Whoa oh Whoa oh Whoa oh,
Why do I put myself in these situations,
Whoa oh /Whoa oh Whoa oh,
I keep pushing myself even though I can't take it at all."

But I mean, who hasn't found themselves in a kill-me-now rut of explosively uncomfortable social settings? Either way, you can laugh or lament listening to "Whoa Oh! (Me vs. Everyone) from the Forever the Sickest Kids album, Underdog Alma Mater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...