Saturday, January 9, 2010

Song of the Day


**1/9/10

Walk Harbor City - Arms and Ears

---------Once in a while, exercising my musical tastes just takes a few laps around the "I've-never-heard-of-this-band-in-my-life" circuit. Such was the case today when I came across Walk Harbor City, a Boston band formed in 2008 that just released a new E.P. entitled III Colors.


Walk Harbor City is not a band you'd expect to see with a crowd that's a foot shorter and ten years younger than you. Sure, pop-punk hooks are a dime a dozen, but WHC steps into the genre with more valuable lyrical content than other Weekend Warrior bands. "Arms and Ears" was my favorite from the Myspace page, and with a frontman name like Rocco D'Angelo, Walk Harbor City is bound to make more favorites in the days to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...