Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Song of the Day


**1/20/10

The Downtown Fiction - Take Me Home

-----------I'm sure some of you took home Motion City Soundtrack's highly roared about My Dinosaur Life yesterday. Pretty solid, right? How about including a trio of dudes from Fairfax, Virginia to your Recently Added playlist? The Downtown Fiction have the vocal chops and the catchy, Jimmy Eat World attitude to compete with the T-Rex's of pop rock music. I've wandered about their Myspace page, just for you! and I had a tough time choosing my favorite.

"Take Me Home" is dedicated to the couple in the library that was way to heavy on the PDA for my comfort level - stolen hearts and fiery passion? Get a room and check out "Take Me Home."


Also from The Downtown Fiction EP:
"I Just Wanna Run"
"Living Proof"


No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...