Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Song of the Day


**6/1/10
Kelis - Milkshake
------------New month, new music - usually. I was perusing Perez and I found a *gasp!* new Kelis track! I was thrilled to see what the Boss was going to bring to the yard. Gimme some raunchy diva hip hop magic!
Alas, when I expected grungy hotness recalling the epic 2003 hit, it was not the case. Her new single "22nd Century" from her upcoming release Fleshtone has a case of Gagavitis. And while I love her royal Monsterness, I like some variety.
In retaliation, I'm serving some "Milkshake" for today's song. After watching the video, you can clearly understand how the classic diner dessert became music's sweetest sin.

Completely gratuitous: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...