Monday, June 21, 2010

Song of the Day


**6/21/10
David Gray - Fugitive
-----------This weekend I had my fair frustrations with technology. It seems as if I need a degree from M.I.T. to be able to place a "Like" box on my Facebook Page and I'm assisting a friend in starting up his blog. For an idiot in web design (myself), this has been quite the challenge.

While I'm battling the details of the blogosphere, David Gray can walk around knowing he had the best selling album in Ireland ever, with 12 million copies of his album, White Ladder. "Fugitive" is from his album Draw the Line, and revels in contemplative rock the likes of The Fray.

Other songs such as the title track "Draw the Line" and "Kathleen" lean toward a more morose and tough-subject set of lyrics. Gray is currently promoting the 2009 album and touring in the U.K.

http://www.myspace.com/davidgray

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...