Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Song of the Day


**6/9/10
Suckers - A Mind I Knew
------------The weekend of June 11 and 12 will blow my ears away, with Passion Pit added to the concert ensemble. In lieu of the festivities, I want to say safe travels and great times to those of you attending Bonnaroo this weekend in Manchester! Though my weekend will be fun, the festival experience is one of a kind. Just don't be like these bros over here --------->

In other news, Suckers are streaming their new album on Myspace, and oodles of fans are ready to hear it. The song "A Mind I Knew" floats on like Modest Mouse and gets down with organic noise effects like Yeasayer. The Brooklyn quartet will make it's summer tour and work into fall promoting Wild Smile.

http://www.myspace.com/suckers

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...