Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Song of the Day


**6/2/10
Lil' Flip feat. Lea - Sunshine
-------------Anyone in the Charlotte area knows there are two stations that play the same eight songs on the radio: Kiss 95.1 and 96.1 The Beat. Driving to work on a rainy day, I heard a song that's not on the Billboard Top Ten, and hasn't been since 2004. It was Wesley Weston, a.k.a. Lil' Flip's hit single, "Sunshine," and I immediately bumped that beat in my Pilot like the cool kid that I am. The soft-funk guitar single is Lil' Flip's most successful to date, but the rapper hasn't quit. He'll be releasing a new album, Ahead of My Time, this month.

...and as a side note, I'm not feeling the cover of U Gotta Feel Me.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTBI5RNzKQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...