Thursday, June 10, 2010

Song of the Day


**6/10/10
Diana Vickers - The Boy Who Murdered Love
-----------Once my ears were treated to a dance party from Brit-sensation Diana Vickers, I sprinted (literally, I left in front of the TV...lazyass, that I am) to this post page.

Nineteen year-old Diana Vickers was a finalist on British TV-show The X Factor, and even though she didn't win (the f*ck?) she did snag a #1 on the UK Billboard charts. No big deal.

If you've ever wondered what Daft Punk's massive hit "One More Time" sounded like with lyrics, here it is. Whoever decided to mash this song with her vocals is genius. Though I'm biased to almost all Daft Punk, I think you'll agree that miss Vickers does the techno-track plenty of dancefloor justice.

http://perezhilton.com/category/diana-vickers/

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...