Saturday, November 7, 2009

Song of the Day


**11/7/09

On Paradise Boulevard - Photographic Memory

------------Searching through my inbox today, I found a message from On Paradise Boulevard. I had never heard of them before, and from their name I assumed they would be another sweet-smiled generic pop punk band that, let's face it, we all love, but have seen before.

On Paradise Boulevard is far from sweet sentiments and mall-rat status. With a new bassist, a handful of five new tracks recently recorded in Ohio, and tour dates lined up through Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama, OPB's schedule is packed as tightly as their melodic hardcore sound.

On Paradise Boulevard describes their musical endeavors as "5 dudes doing what they love most and jamming as hard as shit." Need they, or I, say more? "Photographic Memory" can be heard on OPB's Myspace page along with some pre-production tracks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...