Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Night with moe.





AT&T will be contacting me soon about this "Raising the Bar" shot.


An abandoned mic on the soundboard bigger than Buffalo, NY (where moe. was formed in 1990).

Here are some shots from moe., a band I had quite honestly never listened to before tonight when I worked their show. I handled the merch table with a nice chap named John, who's been on tour with the band for the past two years. His brother, Rob Derhak, is John's younger brother and bassist/vocals in the band. Family support never ceases to make me smile.
Given the fact that moe. has produced more than 17 albums in their 20 years, you can bet their shows operate like a well-oiled machine. The show was a fun and smooth bit to work, and I'm glad I found out what moe. actually sounds like.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...