Friday, October 9, 2009

Seven Songs For the Weekend

So...I'm pretty confident that this weekend is going to be a good one. And why in the name of all that is poppin' lockin' and droppin' would I listen to something low key and plain jane? *Scoff* ne'er!
Believe me, I had a bit of a laugh compiling this list, especially watching the risque, avant garde, and macabre "Paparazzi" by my girl Lady Gags. If you already have something else on your turntables (I know, it's probably just an ipod, but run with it) for this evening, try out one or two of these suckers anyways. You either won't regret it or you won't remember it *wink, wink*

1. Swizz Beatz - No Money in the Bank

2. Timbaland - Bounce (Remix)

3. House of Pain - Jump Around

4. Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

5. Ray J - Sexy Can I

6. R. Kelly feat. Jay-Z - Fiesta

7. M.I.A. - Pull Up the People

No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...