Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This Is Forgery!


...Nay, it's music swapping! I'm uploading a cornucopia of albums from my dear and Placebo-obsessed friend, Shari. Her CD case is sitting in my lap and I wish iTunes would upload the music faster, because I'm anxious to open my ears to the fresh airs of new tunes. So what's the first album I have listened to from this collection? Get ready, nostalgics of drama pop punk...Dashboard Confessional's Swiss Army Romance. It was at the forefront of the case, so I had to take a listen, and I dig...I dig very much.


Here's a list of what my already morbidly obese library will be consuming tonight...Hope it doesn't need a stomach stapling!


Dashboard Confessional - Swiss Army Romance
Placebo - Once More With Feeling
Placebo - Meds
Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing
The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
Blink -182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
The Brunnettes - Holding Hands, Feeling Ducks
AFI - DecemberUnderground
Weezer - Maladroit
Streetlight Manifesto - Somewhere in Between
The Stitch Up - Attitude Adjuster
Dazed and Confused Soundtrack
Fall Out Boy - Carry This To Your Grave
Flogging Molly - Swagger
Dropkick Murphys - The Warriors Code
Atreyu - Lead Sails Paper Anchor
Jake Troth
Dispatch - Bang Bang



No comments:

Post a Comment

music lovers had to say...